Contribute
Register

Unable to create bootable usb using unibest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Envy 15-Q004tx Clover
CPU
i7 /HM87 > Need full CPU name > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
HD 4600 / GTX 850M, 1366*768
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

I am trying to create a bootable usb using unibest 6.1.1 but it is giving me an error message the OSx installer is not complete download again from app store. Where as i have downloaded from app store only

Appreciate assistance

Acer
Other |  i5 6600 |  HD 530
Why not do as it is describing and delete the current copy of the installer that you have, and download a new copy?

Hi,

I am trying to create a bootable usb using unibest 6.1.1 but it is giving me an error message the OSx installer is not complete download again from app store. Where as i have downloaded from app store only

Appreciate assistance

It happened to me yesterday too, it's probably because you moved it after you downloaded it.
If you want to move it then zip it first - Unfortunately that won't help you now though.

You could use the createinstallmedia method (which is what I resorted to).
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-guides/167901-how-create-os-x-el-capitan-public-beta-installation-usb-using-clover.html

or follow @n3oNLit3's advice and download it again.

Unable to create bootable usb using unibeast

Why not do as it is describing and delete the current copy of the installer that you have, and download a new copy?

I have deleted the previous copy and downloaded fresh one, I used the same fresh copy to create clover bootable usb, but with unibeast same message

regards

Acer
Other |  i5 6600 |  HD 530
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back