Contribute
Register

Unable to compile DSDT (syntax error, unexpected $end and premature End-Of-File)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSDT Patching

Hey hope your day is going well!

I have a question about installing mac os x of any type (i tried yosemite and am currently trying mountain lion). I have a standard asus q200e with a HD 3000 graphics card by intel. It is currently equipped with a samsung 250 gb ssd and running windows 8.1. I am having trouble getting past the boot screen once I boot from the usb stick. I used unibeast and also put the multibeast download on the drive for later use.

If you could be so generous on maybe explaining in detail how to patch the DSDT files and also getting to the installer screen. When going into verbose mode it typically will go through the process then stop at a certain point (usually after it says smd successful).

Please get back to me as soon and as conveniently as you can as I feel your knowledge could help me complete my hackintosh! Thank you in advance.

Jesse

Hey hope your day is going well!

I have a question about installing mac os x of any type (i tried yosemite and am currently trying mountain lion). I have a standard asus q200e with a HD 3000 graphics card by intel. It is currently equipped with a samsung 250 gb ssd and running windows 8.1. I am having trouble getting past the boot screen once I boot from the usb stick. I used unibeast and also put the multibeast download on the drive for later use.

If you could be so generous on maybe explaining in detail how to patch the DSDT files and also getting to the installer screen. When going into verbose mode it typically will go through the process then stop at a certain point (usually after it says smd successful).

Please get back to me as soon and as conveniently as you can as I feel your knowledge could help me complete my hackintosh! Thank you in advance.

Jesse

Moved to laptop support.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Rehabman, you seem to have some knowledge on this topic and im really struggling on the final stages of dual booting my mac os on my asus. Can you please help me out on this issue, I will directly paypal anyone who can get this thing running for me. I cannot get passed the boot screen from the usb unibeast drive!!! plzzzz helpppp:banghead:

Rehabman, you seem to have some knowledge on this topic and im really struggling on the final stages of dual booting my mac os on my asus. Can you please help me out on this issue, I will directly paypal anyone who can get this thing running for me. I cannot get passed the boot screen from the usb unibeast drive!!! plzzzz helpppp:banghead:

Follow the Clover guide in post #12.

Hello,

I have a similar problem like the thread opener. I have absolutely no experience with patching DSDT/SSDT but would like to turn my MSI GP702QE (I5 4210H, HD4600, GT 940, Azurewave AW-CE123H) into a fully functional MacBookPro 11,2... I used PCI Systeminfo and found that most of my hardware is not even listed so I assume I might need DSDT patches to work around. Unfortunately I'm not able to compile my DSDT.dsl as I get same errors like in the first post... It's the "premature end of file" and unexpected "}". RehabMan wrote in another post that the errors are obvious, unfortunately not for me ;-) A small hint would be highly appreciated...

BR hanson

Hello,

I have a similar problem like the thread opener. I have absolutely no experience with patching DSDT/SSDT but would like to turn my MSI GP702QE (I5 4210H, HD4600, GT 940, Azurewave AW-CE123H) into a fully functional MacBookPro 11,2... I used PCI Systeminfo and found that most of my hardware is not even listed so I assume I might need DSDT patches to work around. Unfortunately I'm not able to compile my DSDT.dsl as I get same errors like in the first post... It's the "premature end of file" and unexpected "}". RehabMan wrote in another post that the errors are obvious, unfortunately not for me ;-) A small hint would be highly appreciated...

BR hanson

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Downloaded the MaciASL RM-1.31 (252.3) from RehabMan and I get this error when trying to compile with the Lenovo G50-70 Bat. syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_INTEGER in line 8994 with code 6126.

On that line is al I can see: 0x03

Any idea on how to fix this? I am trying to fix the battery not showing.

Downloaded the MaciASL RM-1.31 (252.3) from RehabMan and I get this error when trying to compile with the Lenovo G50-70 Bat. syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_INTEGER in line 8994 with code 6126.

On that line is al I can see: 0x03

Any idea on how to fix this? I am trying to fix the battery not showing.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Sorry about that, here are the files. I also put in a folder called AR9565 within there 4 kexts that works in High Sierra 10.13.2 on the Lenovo G50-70 with a patched IO80211Family.kext that works in High Sierra 10.13.2 to make the wifi work.

IMG_4056.jpg

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    12.3 MB · Views: 76
Sorry about that, here are the files. I also put in a folder called AR9565 within there 4 kexts that works in High Sierra 10.13.2 on the Lenovo G50-70 with a patched IO80211Family.kext that works in High Sierra 10.13.2 to make the wifi work.

View attachment 301687

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Note: Your DSDT.dsl is not disassembled per guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back