Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock Z77E-ITX
CPU
i5 3570K
Graphics
GTX 650
I can only boot in using the -f flag, otherwise, it gets stuck as shown in screenshot attached. When I do boot in, everything is working audio, network, usb, sleep etc.
System: GA-H61M-S2V-B3, Sapphire 6670
What I have tried:
deleted kextcaches in /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/* (I do not have an /Extra/Extensions/ directory)
repaired permissions in Disk Utility

ideas?

IMG_20130204_122224.jpg

On 1st post is updated for 10.8.2 It's a patch which needs a terminal command to install it? Follow the explanation on the last page.

Try UseKernalChache=no to see if it is the problem?

In my almost 1.5 years of hackintoshing experience, the moment I saw this move past the point where it had gotten stuck without ignoring caches after this patch was probably THE most BAWS experience ever. I was almost in tears. THANK YOU!!!!!!! It did take me 5 different ways of posting this question in two weeks to get someone like you to notice it, but that was still AMAZING nevertheless. You deserve a medal. :clap::headbang::D:p:lol::crazy::lolno: and one more for the road (knock on wood) :beachball:

In my almost 1.5 years of hackintoshing experience, the moment I saw this move past the point where it had gotten stuck without ignoring caches after this patch was probably THE most BAWS experience ever. I was almost in tears. THANK YOU!!!!!!! It did take me 5 different ways of posting this question in two weeks to get someone like you to notice it, but that was still AMAZING nevertheless. You deserve a medal. :clap::headbang::D:p:lol::crazy::lolno: and one more for the road (knock on wood) :beachball:

thank you very much but actually credit goes to rehabman who just solved the issue for me on my WD 2TB clone which would not boot -

You probably need AHCI patch. There is a timing issue that affects certain HDD/SSD.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...n-kernel-cache-used-only-with-some-disks-fix/

Just incase anyone thinks I'm claiming any glory :)

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back