Graphics
Intel HD4000/Nvidia GeForce GT 635M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi i've installed yosemite on my laptop and everything works fine...i've not touched any kext or ssdt or dsdt, nothing...but when i have rebooted my laptop i can't enter in yosemite...it show "invalid siblink" and after try to repair the disk but it is not be able to repair (after 3 times it shut down)...what can cause this things? when i had mavericks there was the same problem...casually it won't be able to boot and show those errors....

after i'll try to repair with installation disk...i'm really busy to make new installation everytime...what can be the cause? and there is some fixes for this problem? thanks

Hi i've installed yosemite on my laptop and everything works fine...i've not touched any kext or ssdt or dsdt, nothing...but when i have rebooted my laptop i can't enter in yosemite...it show "invalid siblink" and after try to repair the disk but it is not be able to repair (after 3 times it shut down)...what can cause this things? when i had mavericks there was the same problem...casually it won't be able to boot and show those errors....

after i'll try to repair with installation disk...i'm really busy to make new installation everytime...what can be the cause? and there is some fixes for this problem? thanks

Please detail your installation process, hardware, and software.

i've follow your guide to install yosemite with clover in efi partition. I've made the usb installer via the createinstallmedia method and the "install os x yosemite.app" downloaded via appstore.

My configuration is:
-Intel i7-3632qm @ 2,20GHz
-6GB ram
-500GB HDD SATA
-Intel HD4000 1024mb

i've only installed xcode 6 after the installation...what i haven't understand is why this problem come here casually...i boot fine and work very well...then i shut down and one day it is unable to boot...:crazy:

i've follow your guide to install yosemite with clover in efi partition. I've made the usb installer via the createinstallmedia method and the "install os x yosemite.app" downloaded via appstore.

My configuration is:
-Intel i7-3632qm @ 2,20GHz
-6GB ram
-500GB HDD SATA
-Intel HD4000 1024mb

i've only installed xcode 6 after the installation...what i haven't understand is why this problem come here casually...i boot fine and work very well...then i shut down and one day it is unable to boot...:crazy:

No dual boot?

Yes sorry i've forget to write it...i have dual boot with windows 8.1, and i use clover as bootloader, but before i had mavericks in legacy and i had the same casual problem...:(

Yes sorry i've forget to write it...i have dual boot with windows 8.1, and i use clover as bootloader, but before i had mavericks in legacy and i had the same casual problem...:(

Are you using software for read/write access to HFS+J in Windows?

Is Windows installed UEFI?

Windows is installed in UEFI and i'm actually using the HFS+ driver from paragon...

Damn that is really useful...then you think that if i remove this i'll solve the problem?

Damn that is really useful...then you think that if i remove this i'll solve the problem?

There are many examples of such software causing file system corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back