Contribute
Register

Unable to boot installation usb. Stuck at [EB]#LOG:EXITBS:START] 2020-04-04

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCLAIMER: I am not liable for any results you may have when you do this!

I will attach the Clover 5112 EFI file (attached with two different names) that worked for me. IT MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU.

Backup your EFI folder, just in case you need to go back to it. It is always a good practice to back things up.

Copy these files into your own EFI folder as follows:
(1) Copy CLOVERX64.efi into EFI/CLOVER.
(2) Copy BOOTX64.efi into EFI/BOOT.

These are both the same file (the EFI file from Clover 5112). I just provided it twice with each respective name for your convenience.

I really hope it works for you. Good luck!

Attachments

• BOOTX64.efi
    902.4 KB · Views: 277
  • CLOVERX64.efi
    902.4 KB · Views: 324
Please try this one.
Thanks for your help here : I was stuck for a week to install Catalina 10.15.4 on my X299 Gigabyte UD4 build, and after making some adaptations to your shared EFI for my system, I was able to install it. :thumbup:

Have you tried the latest Clover 5115 yet? I have couple PCs with Skylake cpu and spent few days can't get them boot pass that point with Clover 5107 and 5104 until I switched to version 5115. Good luck!

Im stuck in the Apple Logo at 100% with no result, the verbose mode only gave me the "START" log and then nothing happens! How you guys solve this?

BC87FED1-C3E0-407B-B7F3-1685B7ECF038.jpeg

Last edited:
Tried this and it doesn't work!

You may need to unlock MSR. Please see my Z390 thread (link is below in my signature), posts #1, 3, and 4.

You may need to unlock MSR. Please see my Z390 thread (link is below in my signature), posts #1, 3, and 4.

Can't find how to unlock MSR on my Motherboard (Gigabyte B365M DS3H)

Hi guys I have a problem and I am stuck installing Catalina. Could you help me please?

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-08 at 17.51.06.jpeg

I got the same install errors when I try to upgrade or fresh install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back