Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Clevo (OpenCore)
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630
I followed the opencore guide but am having trouble booting from the created USB. The screen is freezing at this point and not progressing any further. I have attached a zip of the OC folder.

20210801_175515.jpg

Attachments

• OC.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 50
I followed the opencore guide but am having trouble booting from the created USB. The screen is freezing at this point and not progressing any further. I have attached a zip of the OC folder.

View attachment 525940

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Apologies. Hardware profile is updated

Apologies. Hardware profile is updated
nvidia not supported check to see if you have intel graphics which is supported and add that to your profile

nvidia not supported check to see if you have intel graphics which is supported and add that to your profile
Profile updated for integrated graphics

your cpu and graphics is not supported
I realize the CPU is only a couple of months old but is there any plans in the pipeline for getting hackintosh working with 11th Gen Intel?

My previous hacks were usually 1-2 generations behind with support already available so I never had any idea of the amount of time between new generation processors release and hackintosh support becoming available

I realize the CPU is only a couple of months old but is there any plans in the pipeline for getting hackintosh working with 11th Gen Intel?
Have you heard that Apple is switching to their own M series chips and dropping Intel ? No support in macOS means it likely won't ever work fully.

Last edited:
Have you heard that Apple is switching to their own M series chips and dropping Intel ?
Yes I am aware, im not sure of the differences between the architectures of Intel processors so I assumed spoofing may have been possible in parts

Yes I am aware, im not sure of the differences between the architectures of Intel processors so I assumed spoofing may have been possible in parts
may be able to spoof the CPU but not the graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back