Contribute
Register

Unable to boot and install Mac OS Sierra from USB drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help ... Please help. I would really like to get MacOS Sierra running on my ASUS laptop. I used the verbose flag to see the hang-up on the installer when trying to boot off of the USB drive and I have attached a picture of it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. I posted this in the laptop forum as well as the general sierra forum.

Last edited:
Help ... Please help. I would really like to get MacOS Sierra running on my ASUS laptop. I used the verbose flag to see the hang-up on the installer when trying to boot off of the USB drive and I have attached a picture of it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. I posted this in the laptop forum as well as the general sierra forum.

This is the Sierra Desktop Support forum!

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
Do not cross post or create identical threads in multiple forums. Duplicate threads will be deleted.

Moved to Laptop Support.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back