Motherboard
Gigabyte > need model # > See Rules!
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I installed the newest mac os x 10.13.1 successfully without any change. But when i try to follow this link to install nvidia driver, it shows the following error. I also attached my plist file. Can anyone help me? Appreciate!

Attachments

• IMG_6098.JPG
    IMG_6098.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 147
  • config.plist
    4.8 KB · Views: 259
I installed the newest mac os x 10.13.1 successfully without any change. But when i try to follow this link to install nvidia driver, it shows the following error. I also attached my plist file. Can anyone help me? Appreciate!
installed the newest mac os x 10.13.1 successfully

• Your Signature DOES NOT SHOW any Motherboard. No one can answer your question without the minimum required hardware SPECS that include the most important one the Motherboard, in your Personal Details.
But when i try to follow this link to install nvidia driver

What link? Where is the link in your post?

it shows the following error
  • Thank you for uploading the verbose Boot screen shot to the Forum.That is the best thing in your post.
I also attached my plist file. Can anyone help me? Appreciate!
  • When you upload config.plist all that we get is the directions the Clover Bootloader has to use from Clover Boot Manager (CBM) screen to the destination screen of the disk that has this c.plsit.
    • In the case of the USB installer it is the Installation screen.
    • If it is from the System hard disk, then its destination is the Login Screen and Desktop of the OS isntalled in it.
  • Config.plist uses the files inside the CLOVER/kexts Other and CLOVER/drivers 64UEFI folder.
  • Without being able to look inside the "Other" folder and drivers64UEFI folder readers are left to their on imagination and guesswork to explain 'possible problems" found in config.plist.
  • Even if you have uploaded CLOVER as compressed file, it is impossible to interpret its contents without knowing the full hardware, especially, the Motherboard which is the foundation of the Computer House!
Please make the necessary changes required to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back