Contribute
Register

ultrazone's Master Audio Build: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H - Core i7-3770k - 32GB RAM - Gigabyte GTX 650

Status
Not open for further replies.
u are using dual or triple monitors????
are all of them working in extended mode or mirror mode???
what configuration of ports are using?

reply soon:):):)

u are using dual or triple monitors????
are all of them working in extended mode or mirror mode???
what configuration of ports are using?

reply soon:):):)

Hi!

Triple monitor in extended mode. Two of them connected to my GTX650 via DVI and the third one connected to HD4000 via HDMI.

Hope it helps!

Thanks for the awesome golden build guide. i have the same cpu and mb as you. After reading tony's clover article i did some googling and noticed you had commented on a clover guide for this mb. I was wondering which hack method you prefer.

cheers

Hi!

Through the last year I've been playing with Clover in my spare drive and the results have been very good.

That's why I'm preparing a guide for Z77X-UD5H and Clover, now that its development seems to be more stable. A year ago there were lots of changes every week so it was almost impossible to configure the system, since every new version introduced changes.

As I said before, the whole thing is way more stable now and I'm about to switch definitely to Clover. It is more flexible and powerful, in my opinion, but for beginners I would still recommend the classic UniBeast + Multibeast, which is the most simple and efficient method to date.

So now that I have more experience with OSX and hackintoshes I prefer Clover, but no newbie will tell you that, for sure, since its config.plist and all the necessary configuration has a steep learning curve.

So stay tuned, my guide will be ready soon ! Cheers !

Bump!

I've updated the OP with new hardware to the rig: MOTU 828mkIII (bought last year), Samsung SSD 840 PRO 128Gb (bought last Christmas) and Asus GeForce GTX680 DCII OC (bought last Thursday).

I've also published a guide for Z77X-UD5H mobos in which I show how to install Mavericks in full UEFI mode using Clover. Here is the link:

ultrazone's guide for Z77X-UD5H + Mavericks + Clover UEFI mode

Hope you enjoy it! Cheers!

Simply WONDERFUL!!!

ultrazone, you're better than Santa Claus in Spring! :lol:

Hahahahaaa thanks a lot dude !

How is your system going ? Cheers !

Hahahahaaa thanks a lot dude !

How is your system going ? Cheers !

Feel free not to believe me, but my system is still untouched, i.e. fully assembled but never did a System install.
The main reason is Corsair H100i that seems not fully compatible with OSX. I need to take a decision one day or another and begin system installation
Until few weeks ago I was ready to install ML, thus I prepared the USB drive and thee was just a matter of free time.
Then I was uncertain about installing ML or Mavericks because I own a long list of original and licensed music softwares, iLok dependent, several Kontakt and MachFive 3.2 libraries, Reason 7, Digital Performer 8.06 to name few.
Last but not least, I read your latest thread about installing Mavericks with Clover... and my doubt multiply themselves... :lol:

I'll put you some questions on the Mavericks/Clover thread

Regards,
ws

Then I was uncertain about installing ML or Mavericks because I own a long list of original and licensed music softwares, iLok dependent, several Kontakt and MachFive 3.2 libraries, Reason 7, Digital Performer 8.06 to name few.

FWIW, iLok, Kontakt, MachFive 3.x, DP8.x all working fine under Mavericks on my system. I have NI Komplete Ultimate 9 which is heavily dependent on Kontakt. Also working is Pro Tools|HD 10 & 11...

FWIW, iLok, Kontakt, MachFive 3.x, DP8.x all working fine under Mavericks on my system. I have NI Komplete Ultimate 9 which is heavily dependent on Kontakt. Also working is Pro Tools|HD 10 & 11...

Sorry for my delay...
Thanks BoomR
Thus I might consider to install directly Mavericks without passing from Mountain Lion.
I'll have a look to the Clover method, because after a long absence from this wonderful forum, several things have changed and I need some time to understand what I left behind. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back