Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys,

Setup:
CPU: i7 8700k
MB: Z370 d3h (Gigabyte)
Ram: 32Gb 3200mhz (4 Dims)
HDD: M.2 512GB Samsung 970 Pro
GPU: UHD630 (Connectorless Platform ID) and Nvidia GTX 970 (Monitors Connected 1x HDMI (4k/60) 1xDVI(1080/60))
iMac 18.3

Working:
Audio
Sleep
USB3/2
Network
M.2 SSD/Trim
HDMI Audio
Sata
Sleep
? Quick-sync VDAdecodercheck ok (but if i play 4k youtube video thru Chrome intel power Gadget only shows 300mhz GPU frequency) ?
iTunes Trailer

Not Working:
Netflix (HDCP Error @ Safari / Random freezes @ Chrome {Status=Restricted})
Youtube (Sometimes super fast Playback without Audio like 25x normal, Sometimes Safari/Chrome Hangs, sometimes plays fine)

Used Software:
MultiBeast
Nvidia Web driver
PRgen
CloverALC
FakePCIID.kext
FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
Lilu+WEG.kext
Soundflower.kext (I am using this because I need Audio Hijack, this should not be a problem)

I have trIed nothing, and I am all out of ideas.
Youtube and Netflix are not working as expected, Netflix/YT was working before I upgraded my CPU+Board from i7/2600k with same GPU (GTX970 + Web + 10.13.6 + Lilu+WEG)
I think my UHD630 is not fully functional and that's causing the hangs in Safari and Chrome if its using hardware decoding.

I Have attached the IoReg file and my EFI folder.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• Archiv.zip
    22 MB · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Can someone please look at my files and could say if i have done anything wrong?
I am aware that netflix is an ongoing troublemaker in the osx86 community, but i don't understand why its not working with the same graphic setup like before (gtx970).

I have now tried some things like: disabling the UHD630 in Bios and changing to Macpro6.1 with this it was working before,
but it is also not working.
I have no idea what i can try next.

Thanks to the mod that changed my spelling mistake, i am sorry for my not so good englisch, i am no native speaker.

And thanks to all the people that are working together to get the fixes going and are writing the software/guides to make it easy for people like me that have no clue.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards
Farbe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back