uhd630 I got no signal with VGA if i didn't inject platform_id

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H370M DS3H
CPU
I5 8400
Hello everyone my english is poor I hope you guys can undenstand it. :D:D:D

My monitor can work if i inject platform_id with 0x01660005 or 0x3e910000 but graphics memory only 3m.
so i delect platform_id and put the Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and WhateverGreen.kext into EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ and use fb-patcher generate a config.plist and merge it into my config.plist
i restart my computer it will no signal when the progress bar is about 60%

My monitor only has a VGA interface

Plese help me thank you !

Apple have not used VGA in their products for more than ten years so unsurprisingly they do not include support for it in their operating system(s).

Hello everyone my english is poor I hope you guys can undenstand it. :D:D:D

My monitor can work if i inject platform_id with 0x01660005 or 0x3e910000 but graphics memory only 3m.
so i delect platform_id and put the Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and WhateverGreen.kext into EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ and use fb-patcher generate a config.plist and merge it into my config.plist
i restart my computer it will no signal when the progress bar is about 60%

Plese help me thank you !

But a HDMI to VGA adapter and see if it works.

Apple have not used VGA in their products for more than ten years so unsurprisingly they do not include support for it in their operating system(s).
But why it can work when i inject platform_id?

Which means it's time to get a new monitor with HDMI. VGA is only still supported in Windows primarily for businesses that have lots of old VGA monitors that would be too expensive to upgrade. Hopefully MS will drop support too but it doesn't look likely. This is the digital age we're in, not the analog age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back