Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell XPS 13 9360 (OpenCore)
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 620 (3200x1800)
Hi everyone, I’ve an XPS 13 9360 with an i7-7500U, I’ve tried all framebuffer (my patch is just platform-id + enable-hdmi20) but none of them fixed lags, and I wasn’t able to get a fluid experience.
I would really appreciate if someone could help me, since I’ve tried this with other people, but never got a working patch.

Hi everyone, I’ve an XPS 13 9360 with an i7-7500U, I’ve tried all framebuffer (my patch is just platform-id + enable-hdmi20) but none of them fixed lags, and I wasn’t able to get a fluid experience.
I would really appreciate if someone could help me, since I’ve tried this with other people, but never got a working patch.
post your latest efi so others can help you

That's my EFI, sorry for the delay, but I installed Windows because I thought that at that point hackintosh was impossible on my laptop, anyway now touchpad isn't recognized (and if i click it thinks that I'm using 3D touch), Thunderbolt hotplug and proper graphics accel don't work yet.
Here's my ioreg (with Thunderbolt working with the hub plugged in at boot).
Also I'm using USB tethering with the iPhone and I can't log in with the Apple ID.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 98
  • XPS_13_9360.ioreg
    7.1 MB · Views: 80
That's my EFI, sorry for the delay, but I installed Windows because I thought that at that point hackintosh was impossible on my laptop, anyway now touchpad isn't recognized (and if i click it thinks that I'm using 3D touch), Thunderbolt hotplug and proper graphics accel don't work yet.
Here's my ioreg (with Thunderbolt working with the hub plugged in at boot).
Also I'm using USB tethering with the iPhone and I can't log in with the Apple ID.
in response to your original post, try removing the AAPL00 override in your config.plist.

Last edited:
mmh, I've got a new patch which is better than others, but I still get lags sometimes for no reason, and trying final cut with a 720p 25fps video (and also with a 1080p 60fps from my iPhone 6s (nothing special, it should be able to handle it)), but macOS lags a lot, which isn't normal, HD620 should be capable of doing these things. that's the EFI I'm using, rebuild-device-tree seems to make things better, I tried all framebuffers with this new patch, but nothing changed. reproducing the videos in quicktime doesn't cause any lag, which is really strange.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back