GTX 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I don't get the same UI lag when I use my iGPU as I do with my GTX1080. When I use the iGPU my resolutions options are only 4k and 1080pHDPI. Typically I run at 2560x1440 HDPI, is there a fix for this? I'm running the iMac 14,2 system definition is there a better definition for an 8700K that fixes this?

I don't think its possible in High Sierra but I managed to get it working in Mojave using WhateverGreen and vit9696's Prevent AGDP from loading kext patch. 2560x1440p HiDPI on a 4k display.

Thanks for the quick reply, I wondered if that were the case. I haven’t figured out all of the quirks for the z370-e, 8700K yet. I’m stretched pretty thin with school, working full time, getting settled into a new home and kid stuff.

yobro, can you please share "vit9696's Prevent AGDP from loading kext patch" or point to it? I tried to search the forums and Google, but I can't find any up to date sources. Thanks

yobro, can you please share "vit9696's Prevent AGDP from loading kext patch" or point to it? I tried to search the forums and Google, but I can't find any up to date sources. Thanks

Exactly the same as for High Sierra

<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Prevent AGDP from loading (credit: vit9696) </string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>ugUAAAA=</data>
<key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
<false/>
<key>MatchOS</key>
<string>10.14.x</string>