Motherboard
ASRock Z390 Extreme4
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have started playing around with the UHD 630 IGPU. I am using the Devices/Properties for it, however when the computer start it gives some weird glitching as if it's loading frames, it happen a little while still on the loading progress bar, then a lot when it boots into macOS. It only last for maybe 10 secs and then works as normal, it was loading normally when I first set it up using the Fake ID, ig-platform-id and inject intel. However I decided to try this method and that when the glitching started. I'm sure it's probably just a setting I'm missing. I would like to get it working properly as it's about the last major thing I haven't done on this Asrock z390 Extreme 4 board and this is my first real foray into the WEG world.

I have included the settings I have in the properties page and the glitching I am getting, any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 17.11.18.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 17.11.18.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0922.jpg
    IMG_0922.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 25
Never mind figured it out, it appears at some point I have put the HDMI cable in at the same time as the Display Port cable going with both going into the same monitor (probably while testing connectors which I still haven't sorted out yet). Removing the HDMI cable solved the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back