Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> UHD 620 HDMI OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you change your smbios?
@Feartech last thing bro, sorry for being a headache, I already fixed the HDMI. Now when using the type-c adapter with HDMI connected (via,type-c), the external monitor is visible in MacOS but it remains black, even after I try to sleep/wake it. any help is greatly appreciated.

@Feartech last thing bro, sorry for being a headache, I already fixed the HDMI. Now when using the type-c adapter with HDMI connected (via,type-c), the external monitor is visible in MacOS but it remains black, even after I try to sleep/wake it. any help is greatly appreciated.
not sure, have you used hackintool to test ports?

not sure, have you used hackintool to test ports?
yes all the ports work as expected, when I connect a type-c adapter with an HDMI port, monitor connects via the adapter. its shown in MacOS as connected, the screen just stays black on the external monitor when I try to connect it using the type-c adapter.

as i haven't used anything like that before, not sure how I can help you on this one bud, sorry!

maybe this:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-usb-c-hdmi-framebuffer-connector.229599/post-1563076 ?
You've already helped! turns out, the Apple Version of the av multiport type-c adapter ONLY has the issue. when I use another brand type-c docking station,( that has HDMI, ethernet, type-c, usb3, usb2, sd card, mini sd card), I can charge from the type-c on docking station and I can use the HDMI port on the docking station! now I just need a 2nd monitor! So I can see if it will handle 2 external monitors. 1 connected to type-c docking station, and 1 connected to the HDMI port on the laptop itself. All in all, thanks bro for your help. Also, (a bit off topic) before I did those renames and switched the smbios, my battery was showing it needed service and only had 66percent capacity at full charge, now the "service battery soon" message is gone as well! OFFICIAL 100 percent hack now. guide coming next

You've already helped! turns out, the Apple Version of the av multiport type-c adapter ONLY has the issue. when I use another brand type-c docking station,( that has HDMI, ethernet, type-c, usb3, usb2, sd card, mini sd card), I can charge from the type-c on docking station and I can use the HDMI port on the docking station! now I just need a 2nd monitor! So I can see if it will handle 2 external monitors. 1 connected to type-c docking station, and 1 connected to the HDMI port on the laptop itself. All in all, thanks bro for your help. Also, (a bit off topic) before I did those renames and switched the smbios, my battery was showing it needed service and only had 66percent capacity at full charge, now the "service battery soon" message is gone as well! OFFICIAL 100 percent hack now. guide coming next
ahh fantastic! :) well done! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back