Contribute
Register

UHD 620 can't fully drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't tested or used this in a while so i don't remember anything specific about it. I deleted the smbios from it, just generate a MacBook pro 14,2 and add it to the config file.

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.2 KB · Views: 82
  • patched.zip
    43.3 KB · Views: 66
  • kexts.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 70
I haven't tested or used this in a while so i don't remember anything specific about it. I deleted the smbios from it, just generate a MacBook pro 14,2 and add it to the config file.
Thank you very much! But it still doesn't work for me when I replaced your file to my EFI folder. Could you give me your full EFI folder? Thanks!

Thank you very much! But it still doesn't work for me when I replaced your file to my EFI folder. Could you give me your full EFI folder? Thanks!
I don't use the laptop as a hackintosh that often. Tell me more specifically what's wrong with it.

Could you share your Miix 720 10.14 EFI?

Motherboard:
Yoga 920-13IKB
CPU:
i7-8550u
Graphics:
UHD620

I can't get UHD620 worked on my laptop.
I tried all the methods I could find, even I found the EFI file from bakgds of the same model as me.
But none of them can work for me.
There are two cases:
1. can't boot in to system. I believe that I am stuck in the last sentence. See image.
And once I closed the lid, I found my screen black.(I tried EDID but no change)
2. I tried to change only ig-platform-id to 0x12345678 and everything eles is same. I can get in to system but the VRAM is only 31MB(some one have same problem with me have 7MB, idk why)
I tried run on 10.13 but same thing happend and also I uesd bakgds's file but I have same issue in 1.

I made 10.14 work on my miix 720 with HD620, but in yoga 920 I cant.

Hey bakgds,

followed your posts, but pretty much stuck with my 920. Check my most here. I am getting panic when using your files listed here. Not sure, where to go from there.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back