Contribute
Register

UEFI Bios with Magic trackpad (original MB pro BT module)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z370M D3H-F13
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hello guys
I need help to solve this mystery
I just bought an GA-Z77-DS3H, and i m using Home made BT using original Mac Book Pro BT module, connected to a magic trackpad.

the fist time i turned computer on, and entered in bios, my magic trackpad was working perfect in UEFI bios.
I remember to switch to advanced mode and only changed SATA mode from IDE to AHCI, exit and save.
After that and all the others times i enter in bios, my magic trackpad never worked again.

Can some on help me to explain this mystery?

What can be different form the first boot to the others

it is the best day I have also the same configuration except bluetooth j uses a key noname

Hello guys
I need help to solve this mystery
I just bought an GA-Z77-DS3H, and i m using Home made BT using original Mac Book Pro BT module, connected to a magic trackpad.

the fist time i turned computer on, and entered in bios, my magic trackpad was working perfect in UEFI bios.
I remember to switch to advanced mode and only changed SATA mode from IDE to AHCI, exit and save.
After that and all the others times i enter in bios, my magic trackpad never worked again.

Can some on help me to explain this mystery?

What can be different form the first boot to the others

Have you tried powering off your PC and then doing that again instead of just rebooting to bios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back