RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a couple of NVME drives with Windows and Catalina installed on them. I also have a SSD drive with Ubuntu loaded. When I originally installed Ubuntu, I removed the NVME drives and only had the SSD connected. Installation went ahead without any problems and everything worked fine. Windows and macOS have been updating fine all along, as has Ubuntu.

I decided to update Ubuntu to 20.04 but went for a clean install to get rid of all the old stuff and have a presitine system.

I didn't want to remove the NVME drives, like I have in the past, but knew that I would have a bit of cleaning up to do in the Clover EFI directory afterwards - removing the Ubuntu folder and reinstalling Clover etc.

The system is back up and running fine and I can successfully boot into Windows, macOS and Ubuntu.

I know this is only cosmetic, but since the new install the 2 NVME drives are listed twice - each one having 'ubuntu' in front of it when I go into BIOS/UEFI.

Does anyone know of a way to change this back to how it should be? The 2 drives do not have Ubuntu on them so why has this happened?

Option 1 is NVME - Clover and macOS
Option 2 is NVME - Windows
Option 3 is SSD - Ubuntu
Option 4 & 5 relisting of NVMEs at 1 & 2 - why do they appear twice and with ubuntu mentioned?
Option 6 is a flash drive for screen capturing the below image.

200524153129.jpg

Any help in cleaning this up would be appreciated. Thanks