Contribute
Register

Ubermick's Build: i7 3770K//Z77X-UP5-TH //GTX 670 OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, maybe you guys have some advice...

I'm stuck in Snow Leopard 10.6.8 os x. Trying to go to Mountain Lion. I am having trouble downloading ML on my system. Do I need to do this from another Mac?

I have no audio and downloading / LAN seems to be unstable. Maybe kexts that are off... or something I missed in MultiBeast?

System boots into snow leopard fine, but resolution tops out at 1080X726 or something. Possibly GPU is not recognized as well. I am trying to use the GTX 670 gigabyte nVIDIA card. This may have been a mistake to purchase but I am also trying to get this to work. TIA for any input here.

Wow, I'M late to the party here. Yes, you need to download your OS on another machine (usually) as a clean install is always preferred.

The Yeti, alas has been sitting idle for about a year now, as my office has demanded that all work be performed on a company machine. So am using a Mac Pro cylinder that set them back about $6,000 that doesn't run as fast as the Hack. I think I need to find her a new home, I can't stand seeing her so neglected...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back