Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Ga-z97-hd3
CPU
I7 4790
Graphics
GTX 6970
Hi Guys, i recently bought a second hand UAD 2 Quad PCIe for my hackintosh that is Running OSX Sierra and El Capitan.
My Motherboard is a GA-Z97-HD3 and everything is working great on it.
My problem is that the UAD is not working at all, i can see two green lights on the PCIe but the LED is not even blinking, always off, i installed the latest drivers from UAD v9.3 but i am getting the message "no device found"
I tried all the rest of my PCIe slots that i am sure that they are working but still nothing.
My Hackintosh is assigned as an iMac (27-inch, Late 2013).
I would like your help.
Thank you in advance

Hi Guys, i recently bought a second hand UAD 2 Quad PCIe for my hackintosh that is Running OSX Sierra and El Capitan.
My problem is that the UAD is not working at all, i can see two green lights on the PCIe but the LED is not even blinking, always off, i installed the latest drivers from UAD v9.3 but i am getting the message "no device found"
I tried all the rest of my PCIe slots that i am sure that they are working but still nothing.
I would like your help.
Thank you in advance

same problem
Asus Z97 pro wifi ac since 9.3
perhaps its recognise it as an Imac 14.2 and i has no PCI port ?

same problem
Asus Z97 pro wifi ac since 9.3
perhaps its recognise it as an Imac 14.2 and i has no PCI port ?
--->>>> back to clover configurator SMBIOS and back to Mac 2008

I would like your help.
Thank you in advance

Your led should blink! I think.
I got problem to install the Uad Octo Pcie into Sierra, but I just install 9.1 UAD software first (maybe 9.2 is good too), then do an update to 9.41.
Now it seems to find it, will do some test.
But before to do so, I got the led of the Uad to blink ...
my mobo is a Asus z87 deluxe.

snimok-ehkrana-2018-01-05-v-21-43-35-png.303852
snimok-ehkrana-2018-01-05-v-21-43-52-png.303853

Same problem.The system does not see PCI

--->>>> back to clover configurator SMBIOS and back to Mac 2008

I'm experiencing the same problem. It seems my iMac cannot recognize PCIe cards (strange since I've already have a Wi-Fi installed on one PCIe). Using a Mac 2008 configuration could in someway reduce the system performance?

Nevermind... Restarting three times the system without any changes and just starting (manually) the registration online it makes the trick :headbang:
BTW, I don't know if it is just a coincidence, but in case UAD should explain little better how to proceed with the installation procedure.

My system do not see any PCIe cards either, but the UAD2 octo work (install old driver like 9.1, then update to actual driver), like the firewire card, and the video card!
I am now with a fakesmc imac 18.3 on a z370 mobo.

My system do not see any PCIe cards either, but the UAD2 octo work (install old driver like 9.1, then update to actual driver), like the firewire card, and the video card!
I am now with a fakesmc imac 18.3 on a z370 mobo.

Hi vincerutabaga, I have problem with my hack sierra as random restarting of my system. I suppose that the issue is uad octo pcie card because if I pull it out, the restarting is gone.
Can you give me solution for this problem.
I have lily and FakeSMC kext instaled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back