Contribute
Register

[Solved] Turn on by keyboard or mouse (usb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS sabertooth z97 mark 2
CPU
i7 4790k
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
[SOLVED] Turn on by keyboard or mouse (usb) - SOLVED

Hi everyone,
In my last build I used Asus sabertooth z97 mark 2 MB. Everything is working pretty well. I noticed that I'm able to turn hack by just pressing the keyboard or a mouse button (usb). With Gigabyte MBs I could disable this in BIOS, but I can't find the way to disable it with this Asus MB. Any ideas? I went up and down through bios without success; also tried enabling Add ClockID in Clover (USB Devices Settings).
Any ideas?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Just in case some one else looks for this answer.
I think I fixed the issue, did some research with Clover Configuration file and found DSDT fixes:
"FixShutdown_0004
Adds If(arg=5){} to method _PTS. This trick may repair shutdown problems for some systems (ASUS)."

I just used Clover Configurator, went to ACPI, DSDT fixes, clicked on FixShutdown. After one restart, was not able to turn on computer with usb keyboard.

Just in case some one else looks for this answer.
I think I fixed the issue, did some research with Clover Configuration file and found DSDT fixes:
"FixShutdown_0004
Adds If(arg=5){} to method _PTS. This trick may repair shutdown problems for some systems (ASUS)."

I just used Clover Configurator, went to ACPI, DSDT fixes, clicked on FixShutdown. After one restart, was not able to turn on computer with usb keyboard.
i also add this trick to solve the problem with rebooting after tuning off with plugged usb 3.0 device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back