Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
What are you guys using to get the signal from your cable/satellite receiver to the computer? I have att uverse and want to use the computer as a DVR with it. I've been reading about Haupagge products but I figured I'd ask my bros on here and see what you guys use.

Thanks

subaro0o said:
What are you guys using to get the signal from your cable/satellite receiver to the computer? I have att uverse and want to use the computer as a DVR with it. I've been reading about Haupagge products but I figured I'd ask my bros on here and see what you guys use.

Thanks

I'm looking into various cards, including Haupagge, for this as well. Although I'm going a little further and putting it live through stereoscopic programs to use for 3D vision on my projector. Haven't figured it out yet...

To answer your question, in my research the Haupagge cards and the Avermedia Cards seem to be the best, with the latter being a bit cheaper.

For DVB-T Elgato DTT Deluxe (first version) with EyeTV3 software, for satellite reception Terratec S7 (exact analog of EyeTVSat, but color is black :) ). Since 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back