Contribute
Register

Trying to install high sierra gets a circle with a cross over high sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z170a > Need make and full model names > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 530
I followed this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/
and when I trying to install os on the USB I get a circle with a cross over after it have gone a bit more then half way.
My bios is set to:CPU supports VT-d, disable, CFG-Lock, disable, Secure Boot Mode, disable, OS Type to Other OS, XHCI Handoff to Enabled.
I have read about a patch for USB (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-usb-raise-port-limit-patch-for-high-sierra.226072/page-12) but haven't tried it, don't know if thats the problem, or if anyone know what to do?

Here my set up:
Psu :Evega super nova 650 p2
Ram: crucial ballistrix elite 16 GB
Motherboard: Asus z170a
Pci: asus thunderboltex 3
Gpu: internal (asus z170a)
Psu: intel i7 6700k
Ssd: Samsung 850 evo 500 GB ( 2 för Windows and One for Mac os)
Hd Seagate barracuda.

Thank you for your time!

Plug your USB into a USB 2.0 port if you're currently using a 3.0 port. If that doesn't work boot in verbose mode and see where the boot process is stopping.

Hit space when you select the install entry on the Clover screen and select "Boot in verbose mode"

Hit space when you select the install entry on the Clover screen and select "Boot in verbose mode"
First and third Picture is just before everything gets blurry. Also the third one is when i have disabled fast boot in bios.

Attachments

• first.png
    first.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 117
  • second.jpg
    second.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 111
  • third.png
    third.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 106
First and third Picture is just before everything gets blurry. Also the third one is when i have disabled fast boot in bios.
usb issue

make sure to use a usb2.0 stick and try all usb2.0 ports

make sure USBInjectAll.kext is in clover/kexts/other

Still same, i mounted the EFI with clover configurator and put the USBinjectAll.kext to: EFI/CLOVER/KEXT/OTHERS
zip and upload your clover folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back