i5-3470
Graphics
Nvidia 750Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've never done an install on an 8300. Just follow the standard El Capitan UEFI installation guide. Start a new thread in El Capitan Desktop support if you run into any problems.

I could finally boot to desktop , install was 10.11.4 , in multibeast I installed , clover UEFI ,FakeSMC, Intel1000e, USB fix for intel 7/8/9 series board.
I have also updated to OSX 10.11.6 , installed latest nvidia driver.
I can't see the screen, it all blackout after the boot process completes , my Hackintosh remains responsive , I confirmed using drive eject button. The only way to boot remains nv_disable=1

Have you enabled in the config.plist nvda_drv option?

Have you enabled in the config.plist nvda_drv option?
+1
nvda_drv=1 needs to be added to the boot arguments after the web drivers are installed.

+1
nvda_drv=1 needs to be added to the boot arguments after the web drivers are installed.

I haven't added to config.plist yet , But I did manually add the boot argument "nvda_drv=1" before booting, I think my problem is related to the System Identifier , I used MacPro6,1 . . .

While reading on the forum , I found that MacPro 6,1 tend to disable graphics card. There is a fix here
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/ssdt-gpu-graphics-card-injection.183354/

I will try to follow through the guide to see if I can Name my GPU to "GFX1"

Is it possible to change my System Identifier from MacPro6,1 to something like MacPro5,1 or whatever is compatible with my system ?? If yes than it would be a simple fix for my issue

Try Mac Pro 3,1 first if you are installing El Capitan and not trying Sierra. The next best would be one of the iMac system defs. You'd need to look it up on everymac.com to find the best match. It would probably be iMac 13,2 for the best match for the I5 cpu that you are using. Really no reason to use MP 5,1 or 6,1 with a Z77 chipset system. Doesn't do anything useful for you.

I haven't added to config.plist yet , But I did manually add the boot argument "nvda_drv=1" before booting, I think my problem is related to the System Identifier , I used MacPro6,1 . . .

While reading on the forum , I found that MacPro 6,1 tend to disable graphics card. There is a fix here
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/ssdt-gpu-graphics-card-injection.183354/

I will try to follow through the guide to see if I can Name my GPU to "GFX1"

Is it possible to change my System Identifier from MacPro6,1 to something like MacPro5,1 or whatever is compatible with my system ?? If yes than it would be a simple fix for my issue

GFX edits comes under P0P1, PEG0, PEGP. Some occasions you can rename PEX0 or PEX1 to either P0P1, PEG0, PEGP preferably its better to put edits under PEG0 so for example rename PEX0 to PEG0.

Try Mac Pro 3,1 first if you are installing El Capitan and not trying Sierra. The next best would be one of the iMac system defs. You'd need to look it up on everymac.com to find the best match. It would probably be iMac 13,2 for the best match for the I5 cpu that you are using. Really no reason to use MP 5,1 or 6,1 with a Z77 chipset system. Doesn't do anything useful for you.

Thank you guys, Now I am looking at iMac late 2012 (iMac 13,2), Edited the config.plist with nada_drv=1, Nvidia 750Ti is working with the latest web driver for 10.11.6. Desktop looks Gorgeous.

I will working on getting my Audio working next, Will post here with the updates.

Last edited:

GFX edits comes under P0P1, PEG0, PEGP. Some occasions you can rename PEX0 or PEX1 to either P0P1, PEG0, PEGP preferably its better to put edits under PEG0 so for example rename PEX0 to PEG0.

So , Is there a working solution for ALC221 ? , HP 8300 CMT has Realtek ALC221 audio.

I could only get it partially working using this VooodoHDA kext from bitguru on this forum
here is the link : http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/h...ad-core-222-75-at-newegg.191143/#post-1246982

Audio level is very low and there seem to be some Noise too

You will need to boot into Linux and do a Audio dump to patch AppleHDA.

Here is my Audio Dump from Linux, and a DSDT extract using Linux. It would be great if someone can help me patch AppleHDA , and patch my DSDT for power management.

Edit: I have attached here is zipped Origin folder from ACPI after pressing F4 at Clover Boot menu.

Attachments

• codec_dump1.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 227
  • dsdt.aml
    41.1 KB · Views: 165
  • origin.zip
    39.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back