Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi
CPU
i7-11000
Graphics
HD 650
Hi guys, I've installed macOS on my laptop Asus UX303UA, and it's all working well, but I can't get Battery percentage to work, when I try to patch DSDT I get error message, can you help :) ?

I used RehabMan's GitHub to get patches but I get some type of syntax error. Here's screenshot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 15.09.38.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 15.09.38.png
    2 MB · Views: 118
Tried everything, tried with refs.txt, still doesn't work? Although it's different type of error this time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-24 at 14.05.48.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-24 at 14.05.48.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 88
Tried everything, tried with refs.txt, still doesn't work? Although it's different type of error this time.

Make sure you're using ACPI 6.1 in MaciASL->Preferences.

Hello. I also am having issues patching. Would it be possible to have someone help me if I attach the DSDT pulled from either ubuntu / windows? I'm new to all this so its most likely something I'm doing wrong :/

For further info, I have an Asus UX303UA i5 6200U / Intel 520 Graphics / 12Gb ram / SSD

I have everything up and running except No audio / acpi ( dsdt ) / Touchscreen on Catalina. Odd thing is that on Mojave, the touchscreen worked completely along with the installer for Catalina.

My touchpad is fixed and working properly ( had to replace the touchpad prefpane ).

Im literally just down to needing acpi / touchscreen / and sound working and ill be 100% :) Sound and touchscreen should be easy enough it seems.

Im dualbooting Windows 10 on a 1tb Samsung QVO SSD. Separate bootloaders and everything is working perfectly as far as that goes partition wise

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back