Contribute
Register

Trying my first hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

You have the same problem... Interesting...

thanks SorrowEater, ill give it a go

I got a little bit further but still not able to boot into the apple install, i have use a config file from the forum, it did help, preset for hd3000 and now it does go further, i tried several options and always come into an error.
Can someone please look at my EFI folder and config and give me some help moving forward

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 35
  • BE87ED0D-8C6A-4618-A206-732814064E75_1_105_c.jpeg
    BE87ED0D-8C6A-4618-A206-732814064E75_1_105_c.jpeg
    328.4 KB · Views: 26
I got a little bit further but still not able to boot into the apple install, i have use a config file from the forum, it did help, preset for hd3000 and now it does go further, i tried several options and always come into an error.
Can someone please look at my EFI folder and config and give me some help moving forward
try the guide in my signature

Try using ProperTree to "snapshot" your EFI folder, and look your error up! There's a huge Hackintosh community, and all of those people were once newbies as well! Chances are, someone's already had that error. So don't rely on us, post on the forum as a last resort.

OK, so you don't need SMCDellSensors, you have an HP motherboard, and Super I/O chips are old now. Judging by the error, you don't have one.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 31
OK, so you don't need SMCDellSensors, you have an HP motherboard, and Super I/O chips are old now. Judging by the error, you don't have one.
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

missing UEFI folder in drivers folder

no need for NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

FakeSMC and VirtualSMC shouldn't be both used at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back