Contribute
Register

Try to update

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you told me how get out a ZIP of a unbootable pc - I will do. (I have no other hardware to connect my SSD)
use your usb installer?

use your usb installer?
I change the config on the system - i already have high siera set up - running for last 2 years - so i need to think how could i get best to the files that you want - I got also a windows ssd in the tower maybe i find a way.

I tried HFSExplorer - I see the ssd but can't access.

Last edited:
I change the config on the system - i already have high siera set up - running for last 2 years - so i need to think how could i get best to the files that you want - I got also a windows ssd in the tower maybe i find a way.

I tried HFSExplorer - I see the ssd but can't access.
explorer++ windows program can "mount" the EFI...

I will try - i just trough maybe I can fix it with removing over shell the kext file IntelMausi.

But it keep no booting. I will try explorer ++

Attachments

• IMG_20210629_211934.jpg
    IMG_20210629_211934.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 49
Oky now im one step closer. But now i see AppleBusPowerController error. I also can access the recovery mode - but I don't want to overwirte all my files. As i see in the revocery mode looks like high sierra is installed and not catalina. (Icon)

Attachments

• IMG_20210630_105126.jpg
    IMG_20210630_105126.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20210630_104832.jpg
    IMG_20210630_104832.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 47
Oky now im one step closer. But now i see AppleBusPowerController error. I also can access the recovery mode - but I don't want to overwirte all my files. As i see in the revocery mode looks like high sierra is installed and not catalina. (Icon)
some form of usb issue

some form of usb issue

ok - I will try
For Clover - copy the USBInjectAll.kext into the EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

Last edited:
some form of usb issue

Stock at same error - so i think as i read i need to redo my config file... Any tips on a windows system

Stock at same error - so i think as i read i need to redo my config file... Any tips on a windows system
Propertree can be used to edit your config.plist, try adding the port limit patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back