Contribute
Register

Trust 17772 Bluetooth Dongle + MacOS Sierra Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a problem with Bluetooth Trust 17772. Not working for mac os sierra 10.12.1. z97 d3h motherboard;) Thanks in advance:)

What do you mean it doesn't work? Need more information.

Well it is detecting it when i run Windows and works fine.
When i run Mac the Bluetooth icon is there, but no devices seems to show.
Sometimes it will show as a devices etc. but it cannot find devices, other devices do see it weird...
and now the icon has totally disappeared :D

I need a more idiot guide to fix it.

Yeah, it doesn't work..
I have even tried with an old 10.10.x. driver.. and this is the answer..
"
MacTower-di-Carlo:Trust Bluethoot 3 jako$ sudo ./ath3k-firmware-uploader

Unable to claim interface"

Well it is detecting it when i run Windows and works fine.
When i run Mac the Bluetooth icon is there, but no devices seems to show.
Sometimes it will show as a devices etc. but it cannot find devices, other devices do see it weird...
and now the icon has totally disappeared :D

I need a more idiot guide to fix it.

You probably have a problem with USB Configuration. Attach Problem Reporting Files.

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app

Also, press F4 at the main Clover screen, then compress and attach the EFI/CLOVER folder in use. And please, in order to reduce the size, omit EFI/Clover/themes.

Yeah, it doesn't work..
I have even tried with an old 10.10.x. driver.. and this is the answer..
"
MacTower-di-Carlo:Trust Bluethoot 3 jako$ sudo ./ath3k-firmware-uploader

Unable to claim interface"

Not a good idea to use kexts from a older version of OS X. You probably have a issue with USB Configuration.
Attach Problem Reporting Files.

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app

Also, press F4 at the main Clover screen, then compress and attach the EFI/CLOVER folder in use. And please, in order to reduce the size, omit EFI/Clover/themes.

Not a good idea to use kexts from a older version of OS X. You probably have a issue with USB Configuration.
Attach Problem Reporting Files.
Well it was working actually for a short period even in Sierra... But the trick hasn't last long...
Btw i think that in Sierra installation i've done some mess. I attach the Problem Reporting Files in one Zip (IOReg + Clover folder).
Sorry for the delay in answering, work overload problems. I notice that you @VioletDragon have the same MoBo... So i think you are the man to correct my Sierra install. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Reporting Files.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back