Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-UH5D
CPU
i7
Graphics
Geforce 1050ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
What is the best way to go about this? Logs? I have issues with my machine locking up periodically, especially when taxing the network connection and or the USB slots. For the most part it is rock solid, but when I first boot up I stand a chance of locking up, or when I am transferring large of amounts of data to or from a USB drive, I stand a chance of locking up.

Specs:
CustoMac Pro
Core i7-4770K Quad
Gigabyte GA-Z787X-UD5H
16G Crucial Ballistix (The LED's are surprisingly cool)
250G Seagate SSD
2T Seagate Barracuda drive for storage
NVIDIA Geforce 570 (Had it laying around)
OSX 10.9.5

What is the best way to go about this? Logs? I have issues with my machine locking up periodically, especially when taxing the network connection and or the USB slots. For the most part it is rock solid, but when I first boot up I stand a chance of locking up, or when I am transferring large of amounts of data to or from a USB drive, I stand a chance of locking up.

Specs:
CustoMac Pro
Core i7-4770K Quad
Gigabyte GA-Z787X-UD5H
16G Crucial Ballistix (The LED's are surprisingly cool)
250G Seagate SSD
2T Seagate Barracuda drive for storage
NVIDIA Geforce 570 (Had it laying around)
OSX 10.9.5

I've had that same problem because I used the USB 3 ports on the front of the case ( Front I/O ).
Stop using those and no crashen ever since ^^

It's funny you say that, most of the lockups I had related to the USB issue were because I was using the front panel. I stopped using it a while ago too and things got a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back