Contribute
Register

Troubleshooting iMessage Login Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much colin404. It worked for me !!!

>>Get chameleon wizard
>>install chameleon 2255 and fileNVRAM (found in modules)
>>I only have fileNVRAM.dylib in modules folder
>>delete existing nvram.plist from extra folder
>>restart

FYI: Added to Article:

If you still can't log into iMessage or FaceTime, try xzenue's FileNVRAM solution version 1.1.2 from here http://public.xzenue.com/downloads/ This module is no longer packaged with Chimera by default. To use, put FileNVRAM.dyib in /Extra/modules and reboot.

Article: Troubleshooting iMessage Login Issues

I got iMessages working on my Z77-DS3H with a fresh install 10.8.5 (MultiBeast 5.5.1) using FileNVRAM 1.1.2, but rebooting with UseKernelCach=No :thumbup:

I got iMessages working on my Z77-DS3H with a fresh install 10.8.5 (MultiBeast 5.5.1) using FileNVRAM 1.1.2, but rebooting with UseKernelCach=No :thumbup:

Tried this but still not working for me. Still getting the "Your Apple ID "[email protected]" can't be used to set up iMessage at this time...blah...blah...blah. Call support, etc." :cry:

Get chameleon wizard
install chameleon 2255 and fileNVRAM (found in modules)
I only have fileNVRAM.dylib in modules folder
delete existing nvram.plist from extra folder
restart

Was able to update to chameleon r2262 and still ok.

Thanks Works like a charm.

couldn't get it working with any guides on the forum but solution posted by you strait away.

Now I have 100% working hackintosh.
Sound, sleep, iMessage, USB 3, front panel sound. Geekbench of 15980 @4.43GHz yes!!!

Thanks for all guides again guys.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2013-10-6 o 22.23.12.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2013-10-6 o 22.23.12.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Zrzut ekranu 2013-10-6 o 22.24.04.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2013-10-6 o 22.24.04.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 134

I was able to get iMessage working. I tried all suggestions, but nothing worked. Finally, I loaded Chameleon (r2255) with FileNVRAM module, deleted existing nvram.xxxxxx.plist and it logged in first try.

Thank you. Worked on Asus P6 running Mavericks.

Deleted - This turned out to be bad advice

There is no need to use Chameleon Wizard as MultiBeast 6 auto generates a serial for any smbios installed.

None of the options in the post worked. As far as the FileNVRAM module I've hit a snag: I'm running with a Fusion drive. I've added the FileNVRAM to the /Extra/modules directory on in the Boot OS X volumes for both drives, but when I try to boot with "UseKernelCache=No", I get an error saying the mach_kernel cannot be found. Anyone have any way to get around that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back