Contribute
Register

Troubleshooting iMessage Login Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Troubleshooting iMessage Login Issues

Still not work for me "need contact customer care" any help please i use for communicate with my stepdaughter many thanks.....

I had that problem but all i did was try to log in on an authentic apple product and just sign into the app store. Fixed it for me.

Just ran the Chimera 2.0.1 installer and it got iMessage working. Prior to this my system was unable to complete iMessage registration. After install, registered without a hitch!

Many thanks to the Chimera team and Tonymac!

I had that problem but all i did was try to log in on an authentic apple product and just sign into the app store. Fixed it for me.

Thanks try this hope to works...

Guys,
Those who get the following message,
Your APPLE ID : xxxxxxxxx@wwww can't be used at the moment.
If it's a new one, don't create another. To use this ID with iMessage, please contact iMessage assistant with this code
Client code : xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Here's what you can try doing (this is what I did). I made around half a dozen new email IDs and Apple IDs associated with it, but none worked. So, don't go around creating new IDs or anything. I went to the Apple ID account page and added my credit card info to it. As soon as I did that, I could login to iMessage. I tried adding the payment info to another ID I created, and this time I was able to login with it. Not sure what exactly happened. But this is how I got mine to work.
Someone could try this and let me know if it works for you as well?

Password change voodoo worked for me. I tried nearly everything else first because I didn't believe it but it works. Also got me a proper SMBios.plist generated with Chameleon Wizard.

This error is caused because you need to add a credit card on your itunes account. I solve this issue with this.

Freaking A..such a simple solution..you, sir, made my day!:thumbup:

This might sound crazy but when I connected a USB Logitech Webcam mine started to work correctly.

I have a somewhat unique setup of a GA-Z68X-UD3H that's onboard LAN is not working, so I only have a wireless connection (TP Link WDN4800). I don't have a LAN drop where my hackintosh is located anyhow, so this is fine. iMessage/App Store/iCloud/FaceTime would never connect with this as the sole device showing in system preferences/network, despite following this tutorial and advice of many of the threads above. I added a compatible RTL8169 Ethernet card and still no luck, even with it being hard-wire LAN connected to the router. What eventually worked was a variation of this tutorial thread as follows:

1- Go to System Preferences, and then Network. Remove all network adapters (including firewire).

2- Delete /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist and reboot computer.

3- Go to System Preferences, and then Network. Click on + button, select “Ethernet” from “Interface” combo box, then click OK.

4- Reboot computer again.

5- Go to System Preferences, and then Network. Click on + button, select “WiFi” from “Interface” combo box, then click OK.

My main Apple account I tried failed login to iMessage (the accnt showing both my phone number and email address), but an alternate accnt I used DID make connection to iMessage/App Store/iCloud/FaceTime...crazy right? I signed out of that accnt and tried signing into my main accnt with only the phone # checked (not the email address) and SUCCESS!...It worked...connected to Message/App Store/iCloud/FaceTime. This situation may help one out of a million iMessage troubleshooters, but I hope it may shed some light on a potential fix.

Tried steps 1 & 2 above but they did not work for me. Today installed Chimera 2.0.1 and now working fine.

This might have only happened to myself, but I had to re-install Chimera after updating to 10.8.3 (for some reason I couldn't use iMessage again after updating).

Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back