GeForce GTX760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Guys,

I'm a real noob at Hackintosh and I'm having nightmares getting Sierra running as should.
I previously ran Yosemite on my machine but I needed to upgrade to Sierra for some pieces of software to run. Tried an upgrade but since I used Chimera for a boot loader on Yosemite I ended up in doing a clean install with the latest version of Clover. After many trial and error I finally got Sierra installed but I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX760 I can't use the default video drivers. I managed to get Sierra booted using the appropriate bootflag but I can't seem to get the new web driver to run since I have no clue how to get the entry in the config.plist correct (or how to mount the EFI portion or even find it for that matter).... and on top of it all Multibeast failed to install and all the workarounds don't seem to work on my system...
Can ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME how to set my system to run properly?

My specs:
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H motherboard
Intel Core i5-4690 LGA 1150 Haswell CPU @3,7Ghz (according to my 'Hac', no overlocking done though)
Corsair H55 Hydro CPU cooler
Gigabyte NVidia Geforce GTX 760 /rev2.0 2048mb Videocard
Samsung 250 Gb Evo 850 SSD
Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1866 CL9 8Gb memory kit
Coolermaster GX 550W PSU

Thanks in advance!

I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX760 I can't use the default video drivers.
The GTX760 has native support, you don't need the web drivers.

ehr... HUH? OH! But how come It doesn't work if I don't use the bootflag nv_dsiable=1 without getting stuck in the black screen with the white circle with a stripe a no desktop what so ever? If I use the bootflag than the image is crap and not graphics acceleration is active so I have a very slow rebuilding image...
And than there is the problem with Multibeast which failed to install...

EDIT: When I try to build Multibeast in Legacy mode it works, so the problem is with the UEFI mode..
Seems that my BIOS wasn't set properly for multibeast to build in EUFI mode. It was set to Legacy and EUFImode. Now that I set it to EUFI only it will build.. Problem with the Graphics remains.. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back