Integrated
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,

I already have one perfectly fine hack rig with a H77n-wifi and a 2025 cpu (using the mixed graphics patch).

I am trying to make another rig with the same mobo using a 3225 cpu. But I can't make it work. The only important difference, I think, is the BIOS. The new board came with F3, the old is F2.

Unibeast creates a drive that will boot the F2 rig, but will not boot the F3 one. In other words, after I use unibeast to install to a drive, I can then stick that drive in the F2 and it will boot for the first time to run multibeast, but it won't boot for the first time in the F3 rig.

The boards are both rev 1.0. The BIOS version (and CPU, I suppose) are the only differences.

I hate to flash backwards if I can avoid it. Someone stop me.

Well, that isn't the issue. I got impatient and flashed back to F2...I still have the same problem. So it must be the chip, right? Even though I'm going to the *more* compatible chip. Argh.

Booting -v, I end up stuck at the following line:

[IOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState] calling registerService

Other posts have suggested disabling vt-d, but I don't think that's it because I can't even find a way to disable vt-d on this board.

Have you tried disconnecting the wireless card as it isn't compatible. You can leave the card in if you are using ethernet and just remove one of the connections. Report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back