Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
ive tried using multi beast to load the 10.6.2 roll back and the legacy kexts but nothing works :[

can someone point me to a step by step guide? or a kext file or something?

im using a p55m-ud2 motherboard, F10.

thanks!

Tony, I have the same problem with the ACL888b.
After read a lot in this forum and others, and tried several installations I decided to write you my experience that may be helps to find a solution.

My first installation was made with old bootCD method, then updated up to 10.6.3 and solved the audio issue with gigabeast without any problems.
Then I decided to do a fresh install with iboot + multibeast and the audio issue never can be solved, even in 10.6.3 update. (I used DSDT for UD2 F10), but then I tried every method I read and off course I've rebuild caches, repair permissions, rolled back 10.6.2 appleHDA.kext, installed voodoo, deleted HDAenabler, downgrade the bios to F8, and many many other things with no good results.

So, I think the problem is not the 10.6.4 update, I think the problem is when you use iboot+multibeast together (even in 10.6.3 update)... I don't know, may be some DSDT entry causes the problem.

Thanks Tony!!!!!

GA-P55-UD2 F10 - i5 - GT 240

I also have a UD2 motherboard. I used the guide from the front page. I thought I had followed it pretty well, however apparently I am missing some things because I can not get audio to work after updating to 10.6.4 i had it on 10.6.2 but then it just didn't work.

Which version Multibeast were you using? May want to try 2.0.3, since bugs in previous 2 versions that I guess impact audio if you are using certain configuration where these are relevant:

2.0.3 Released 2010-06-25

Internal Changes:
- Fixed bug with missing scripts in HDAEnabler.

2.0.2 Released 2010-06-19

Internal Changes:
- Fixed bug with PackageMaker forgetting downgrade option.

Yes, Multibeast 2.0.3 fix audio issues.
Thanks Tony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back