Contribute
Register

Triple Boot (Windows 10, Ubuntu 16.04, El Capitan 10.11.4 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
CPU
2.3 GHz Intel Quad Core i7
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys! I'm planning on also doing a triple boot hackintosh with a Skylake system.

I want to install the OSs on a 512 M.2 NVMe SSD. Any suggestions as to the order of install? I know people have said that order doesn't matter but what order do you guys think would be the easiest? Right now I'm thinking the order would be Windows 10, Ubuntu, El Capitan.

Additionally what partition table should I use? Also, I think I should make the 3 partitions for the OSs before installing with an additional partition for swap/grub or something of the sort to manage the booting up (4 total partitions). Thoughts?

hi, i currently have osx el capitain installed and fulll working on a ssd drive with clover in efi mode.
Now i want to make a triple boot with osx , windows 10 and linux mint into one drive
i'm trying boot camp metod but it doesn't have usb creation tab.

i read somewhere that i can create a windows 10 efi usb drive but i don't know how do it.
For linux same thing
first thing how i can create right partitions for the other two operating systems?
any help will be appreciated
thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have actually written a whole walk through on this for my model of laptop, but need more posts to be able to create a thread.

Here you go...

ok thanks i continue there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back