Contribute
Register

Trim support..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i try to put it to sleep again and wake reason is XHC? Do you know anything about that?

Ok i try to put it to sleep again and wake reason is XHC? Do you know anything about that

What are the USB devices connected to the system??

Remove everything other than keyboard and mouse. Then put the OS X into sleep.

I have logitech wireless keyboard and mouse usb 2.0 ( headphones plugged in thats no usb) ... then small usb on cpu cooler to light up corsair logo.. My wifi and bluetooth antenna... there is this in console as well

2015-04-16 11:34:33.000 AM kernel[0]: USB (XHCI Root Hub USB 2.0 Simulation):port 11 on bus 0xa connected or disconnected: portSC(0xe0206e1)

I have logitech wireless keyboard and mouse usb 2.0 ( headphones plugged in thats no usb) ... then small usb on cpu cooler to light up corsair logo.. My wifi and bluetooth antenna... there is this in console as well

2015-04-16 11:34:33.000 AM kernel[0]: USB (XHCI Root Hub USB 2.0 Simulation):port 11 on bus 0xa connected or disconnected: portSC(0xe0206e1)

Boot with "-gux_defer_usb2 -gux_no_idle". Then try sleep.

You can upload the picture here. The attached one is too big to download.

Try booting with "-gux_defer_usb2" then put the OS X into sleep. Check the wake reason

At work now i will try when i get home :) .. Will let you know ? I will try to put screen shot up so you can see errors .. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back