Contribute
Register

Tried everything.. Still no app store...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Probook 6360b
CPU
I5 2450M
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, now i still cant access the app store ( device or computer could not be verified ) and its 2:30 am here so ive been doing trial and error for 4 hours now !! But nothng will work! Ive tried messing around with com.applr.boot plists...
Deleted network plists.. Disabled ethernet, enabled, used efistudio.. All with no luck!! Ive repaired disk... Nothing is working and i honestly cant think of anymore ideas??
Any advice?
Thanks for any help possible

It won't let you login to the app store or it won't let you download Lion?

I was having trouble downloading Lion until I updated Chameleon with the latest Multibeast.

Sorry, should of made it more clear, trouble logging in like everyone else in osxlion, but most people seem to get it working after modidying the plist which wont for me nor will nothing else!

Lukey2k10 said:
Sorry, should of made it more clear, trouble logging in like everyone else in osxlion, but most people seem to get it working after modidying the plist which wont for me nor will nothing else!

How are you connected to the internet? Onboard ethernet? Wifi card? Usb wifi? etc. I'm pretty sure the fix people have found is with ethernet only. I'm going to try and login tomorrow via ethernet and see if those fixes work then switch back to usb wifi once lion is installed. I could be wrong but that is just my guess.

I had to delete all my networks, reboot, then re-add them one by one. Haven't had any problems after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back