i5-8500B
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey, so I'm new to tonymaxc86 and the installation of Hackintosh. I'll get a future compatible pc with macos, I've already get a macbook air and I want to know if I can restore my save of this Mac to my future Hackintosh

Okay so how ?

First you will need to build your hackinstosh (per multiple choice within this site) then you could transfer the apps/files/stuff using the options built into Mac OS when you are installing the OS. These procedures are what this site is all about so start by reading the primary instructions that are the Installation Guide.

You can clone your current installation to the USB based drive you plan to use in your Hackintosh with a program like Carbon Copy Cloner or SuperDuper.

I have used my Macbook Pro many times to install MacOS to a blank drive, including the Catalina hack on which I type.
When you format the drive in disk utility it will create the EFI partition where ultimately the files needed to boot MacOS on a Wintel motherboard can be created using a Unibeast key to boot to that drive and Multibeast to install Clover and other needed files. MacOS hides the EFI partition unless you use a utility to mount it.

Your DRMed programs will not work as they are tied to the identifiers in your laptop. You will need to learn how to create that information in the configp file of your hack, there are many guides. I will presume you use an iPhone, needed to get universal iMessaging to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back