Graphics
Nvdia 300
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all I have an xps14z and I sucessfully installed ML 10.8.2 on it with a unibeast drive. Now however, I can only get the multitouch trackpad to work with -f or -x both of which disable my graphics (IntelHD3000 and QE).

Is there any way to resolve this problem and get the trackpad working in normal boot? Now it just says not trackpad found :/

Hi all I have an xps14z and I sucessfully installed ML 10.8.2 on it with a unibeast drive. Now however, I can only get the multitouch trackpad to work with -f or -x both of which disable my graphics (IntelHD3000 and QE).

Is there any way to resolve this problem and get the trackpad working in normal boot? Now it just says not trackpad found :/

What kind of trackpad do you have? What driver are you using? Have you tried repairing permissions & rebuild cache (Kext Wizard)?

It's a synaptics trackpad, and using stock kexts. I've already tried repairing permissions and rebuilding the cache with kext wizzard.

I've also tried voodootrackpad and vodoops2kexts to no avail.

It's a synaptics trackpad, and using stock kexts. I've already tried repairing permissions and rebuilding the cache with kext wizzard.

I've also tried voodootrackpad and vodoops2kexts to no avail.

You could try my version also (https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller). I've been working on the Synaptics driver making a lot of improvements (you can read in the changelog in README).

And make sure you read and follow the install instructions carefully. You don't want to have multiple PS2 drivers installed as that is probably what is causing your problem right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back