Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I bought a Magic Trackpad for my Hackintosh and it worked excellent in Mavericks and on Yosemite as well, at least initially. I went to change the tracking speed on it last night under Preferences, and when I did it said that "system preferences quit unexpectedly." I tried going back in, same thing. I can go to printer, network, mouse, any other system setting and make changes, but as soon as I go in to the trackpad section it closes.

I don't know what has changed that might cause this. The only thing I can think of changing has been adding peripherals, but unplugging them doesn't seem to help. I can also boot into Safe Mode using Clover and make changes to trackpad settings, but in normal mode it still continues to close on me.

Any ideas? I once had Bluetooth issues and deleted the com.apple.bluetooth.plist, which helped alleviate those problems. Is there something similar I can do with this? Google has yielded me nothing useful. Thanks in advance for any feedback! This is the only thing keeping me from a rock-solid stable Yosemite build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back