gigabyte h81m-s
CPU
intel i3
Graphics
GT 720
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi,

I have successfully install the Catalina in my Lenovo Ideapad 320 14ISK and trackpad works with all most all gestures. But the trackpad pointer not stable, its Jumps & lagging on battery power. If my laptop is connected to a power source, the trackpad is functioning well .Any solutions ?

Thanks,
Robert

Last edited:
On my acer E5-574G-75ME too .... pointer with some jumps, delays and random crashes ... both the trackpad and the external mouse, sometimes it works normal and sometimes it doesn't. One person said that High Sierra doesn't occur. Any suggestions?

The video is his but it's the same as mine:

I already changed the mouse, I tried to configure the advanced bios unlocked by the Win-raid experts and the bios. mod and nothing!

But my case its different, my external mouse functioning very well, also the trackpad doesn't jump or lags while on power source.

But my case its different, my external mouse functioning very well, also the trackpad doesn't jump or lags while on power source.

Could you give me your USB configuration, bios and your EFI folder to see if I can make a comparison and solve the problem?

Could you give me your USB configuration, bios and your EFI folder to see if I can make a comparison and solve the problem?
Problem Solved, I think the problem happen because of wrong SMCBatteryManager. Replace with another kext fount here solved the problem. Thanks

Here with me it has decreased but is not over, I believe it is a specific power management problem for USB / touchpad or a conflict when managing power, connected to the battery and directly on the power supply.
In Windows that I use in dual boot on my Acer 574g it is normal and there is the possibility of solving itself in terms of power, advanced settings / selective USB suspension settings, I do not know the case of the MAC but it may be the same. What would be the tip for our hackintosh?

Here with me it has decreased but is not over, I believe it is a specific power management problem for USB / touchpad or a conflict when managing power, connected to the battery and directly on the power supply.
In Windows that I use in dual boot on my Acer 574g it is normal and there is the possibility of solving itself in terms of power, advanced settings / selective USB suspension settings, I do not know the case of the MAC but it may be the same. What would be the tip for our hackintosh?
Have you tried to remove AppleIntelLpssI2C.kext, AppleHPM.kext, appleintellpssi2ccontroller.kext from S/L/E ? This kext also makes major trouble for me .

Thanks.

I don't have this in S / L / E, I have access and use of ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext, but previously I had this problem in trevo. As a video on Youtube, the technician had a similar problem in Windows and was the reason for the monitor, he installed another one and that delay disappeared. Intending to install High Sierra because I saw another report that does not occur in it ...

oh yes they are not third-party kexts..I understand.I will not try yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back