Contribute
Register

Trackpad & Keyboard not working at Sierra install (Unibeast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I know that the kext files can fix my issue. I just don't know where to put them in my USB when using Unibeast instead of Clover!
My USB literally only has an EFI-Backups folder (with nothing in it), Sierra Installer and Multibeast. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 3558 with i3 Intel CPU, no graphics card, and 8gb of RAM. The installation starts off flawless but I can't get the trackpad or keyboard working :(

First off, I know that the kext files can fix my issue. I just don't know where to put them in my USB when using Unibeast instead of Clover!
My USB literally only has an EFI-Backups folder (with nothing in it), Sierra Installer and Multibeast. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 3558 with i3 Intel CPU, no graphics card, and 8gb of RAM. The installation starts off flawless but I can't get the trackpad or keyboard working :(

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

try to use USB mouse/keyboard to finish installation first, then you can add PS2 kext after installation.

Can these kexts be used for a dell e7240 too? I got vanilla 10.12.6 working with clover updated directly from elcapitan, but my trackpad behaves weirdly and mouse left click doesnt work.

Can these kexts be used for a dell e7240 too? I got vanilla 10.12.6 working with clover updated directly from elcapitan, but my trackpad behaves weirdly and mouse left click doesnt work.
I Suggest Giving It A Try. We Won't Know Till Then, Right?

Unfortunately USB keyboard and mouse doesn't work as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back