Contribute
Register

Trackpad & Keyboard not working at Sierra install (Unibeast)

First off, I know that the kext files can fix my issue. I just don't know where to put them in my USB when using Unibeast instead of Clover!
My USB literally only has an EFI-Backups folder (with nothing in it), Sierra Installer and Multibeast. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 3558 with i3 Intel CPU, no graphics card, and 8gb of RAM. The installation starts off flawless but I can't get the trackpad or keyboard working :(

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
First off, I know that the kext files can fix my issue. I just don't know where to put them in my USB when using Unibeast instead of Clover!
My USB literally only has an EFI-Backups folder (with nothing in it), Sierra Installer and Multibeast. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 3558 with i3 Intel CPU, no graphics card, and 8gb of RAM. The installation starts off flawless but I can't get the trackpad or keyboard working :(

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/164990-faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

try to use USB mouse/keyboard to finish installation first, then you can add PS2 kext after installation.

Motherboard
Intel
CPU
i3
Graphics
IntelHD 4400
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Can these kexts be used for a dell e7240 too? I got vanilla 10.12.6 working with clover updated directly from elcapitan, but my trackpad behaves weirdly and mouse left click doesnt work.

Motherboard
Lenovo ideapad - Z460, Clover-Legacy
CPU
Core - i5 480M / Intel HM55 (Calpella)
Graphics
Intel HM55 Integrated + GT218M [GeForce 310M] , 1366x768
Can these kexts be used for a dell e7240 too? I got vanilla 10.12.6 working with clover updated directly from elcapitan, but my trackpad behaves weirdly and mouse left click doesnt work.
I Suggest Giving It A Try. We Won't Know Till Then, Right?

CPU
i5-3320M
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
Unfortunately USB keyboard and mouse doesn't work as well