Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z97-A/3.1 with Thunderbolt card
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
Nvidia 750 Ti
So sometimes when the computer comes out of sleep, at the login the key board keeps pressing a key like im holding a key but im not touching it. If I turn keyboard off and back on then it will work again, or sometimes it corrects itself.

Also the track pad will randomly slow down and skip, makes it impossible to click something as its like the computer ran out of memory and lags, although everything seems to work fine, just not the trackpad.

anyone else experience this issue?? its been consistently inconsistent and I've noticed it happens on boot up sometimes too. Im wondering if it has something to do with the bluetooth? I have a magic mouse, magic trackpad, and magic keyboard connected. I tried disconnecting one of the mouses to see if hat make a difference at all, but the keyboard still is unexplainable. I tried using a new magic keyboard and trackpad and seemed to have the same results.

The mouse will just have a huge annoying delay that makes it nearly impossible to click what you need. And the keyboard would sit there and hit keystrokes, only at login, until I restarted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back