Contribute
Register

Trackpad gestures not working? Keyboard issues too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Notebook 15 ay073na Motherboard
CPU
Intel Skylake i3-6006U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 520
Hey, I’m currently running Mojave 14.6 on my Hp Pavilion 15. On my previous installation of macOS my keyboard and trackpad worked perfectly.
I had to completely wipe my MacOS for unrelated reasons and I installed the same version with the same kexts. Now my trackpad has no gestures(scrolling, tap to click etc) and I need to click the caps lock twice to get it to work. The only trackpad kext I have is VoodooControllerPS2 so I dont know why I have any problems.
Whenever I go to trackpad preferences nothing shows up. I have a Synaptics trackpad PS/2 (according to the hp help forum). Any solutions for this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 110
Try this one

delete all others and replace it with this one .. make sure you have deleted both the clover-kext and Library-extension folders

if you have deleted from Library-Extension then don't forget to do Rebuild KextCache

Try this one

delete all others and replace it with this one .. make sure you have deleted both the clover-kext and Library-extension folders

if you have deleted from Library-Extension then don't forget to do Rebuild KextCache
Thanks this also solved the same problem for me but shift+f2+f3 for brightness control is no longer working the way it was with Appleps2smarttouchpad.kext and the tap twice and drag is not working how can i solve those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back