hm110-s2
CPU
intel pentium
Graphics
nvidia 720ti
Mac
iMac
HELLO,
I have tplink usb wifi adapter WN822N v5 which has realtek 8192EU Chip and works on my hackintosh flawless, I Also have TP Link wn881n WIFI PCI E card which has Realtek 8192EE chip, Even though both the chips are based on the same chip, USB One has drivers but None for the pci, After a bit of exploration with @jaymack there was no way that the card could have worked, but now I see An oppurtunity as realtek does work with hackintosh but with software and usb, So is there any way I could emulate my PCI card as USB and use it with the drivers for WN822N or any other way?

Motherboard
hm110-s2
CPU
intel pentium
Graphics
nvidia 720ti
Mac
iMac
HELLO,
I have tplink usb wifi adapter WN822N v5 which has realtek 8192EU Chip and works on my hackintosh flawless, I Also have TP Link wn881n WIFI PCI E card which has Realtek 8192EE chip, Even though both the chips are based on the same chip, USB One has drivers but None for the pci, After a bit of exploration with @jaymack there was no way that the card could have worked, but now I see An oppurtunity as realtek does work with hackintosh but with software and usb, So is there any way I could emulate my PCI card as USB and use it with the drivers for WN822N or any other way?
Why is there no reply!!!!

Motherboard
ASUS-B360M-Gaming S
CPU
I7-8700ES
Graphics
RX560
Mobile Phone
iOS
Sorry for my English,as I know ,now there is no way to make 8192EE working. My ThinkPad x240 also had a 8192EE wifi card,but at last I changed it for a DW1560 with whitlist removed.
So the best way is changing it.