i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,

I have recently build my first Hacinktosh and I have one big problem: my pci internet card (tp link tl-wn881nd) freezes my pc on boot and reboot, not everytime but very frequently. The card works good when the SO is loaded and the pc runs smoothly..

It seems that if I remove the internet card from the motherboard the system boot properly.

In the panic log there is a problem with the IO80211Family.kext , I have already tried to update it with a new version using Kext Wizard but nothing changes.

I hope someone knows a method that will fix my problem.. or maybe tells me a pci wifi card or usb that works on my system..

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
I have tried everything but nothing works. I've noticed that the pc never boot the first time, it crashes one time, then reboot with a report error on the desktop but after the reboot the pc works fine..

I have uploaded my last kernel panic log

Attachments

• Kernel_2017-03-09-230241_iMac-di-Andrea.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 143
Hi,boakbass
I Have same wireless card on Sierra 10.12.3 Hackintosh But I can't use can u it please tell me how did u manage to get it work
Thanks.

Hi kisamy,

I have searched a lot to solve this problem but this card is not fully compatible with sierra.
You have three solution in my opinion:
  • buy the tp-link wnd-4800 that is fully supported (what I have done)
  • buy the D-Link dwa-131 usb wifi that works well on Hackintosh (cheaper option)
  • wait and try to find a solution for your card...
I hope I have helped you!

bye!

Hi boakbass,
Thanks for replying i guess i will wait and try to find a solution for my card,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back