Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys, just putting this out there and maybe helping people out.

So I have this wireless card, and for the life of me yesterday I was not able to connect to my 5Ghz network at home. I tried everything but my hackintosh would not see this network. Worked under Win8 and Ubuntu. So after digging down in the settings a bit, I changed my channel and it worked flawlessly! So my advice would be to stay in the 36-48 channel range. I was previously in the 149-161 range.

Hope this helps!

My TL-WDN4800 worked OOB but always has random connection drops. So I searched everywhere and almost tried everything until I finally got it. The solution is to turn off Wake-on-LAN in the Bios setting. That's it! And it worked 100% on my Mavericks build.

My TL-WDN4800 worked OOB but always has random connection drops. So I searched everywhere and almost tried everything until I finally got it. The solution is to turn off Wake-on-LAN in the Bios setting. That's it! And it worked 100% on my Mavericks build.
I tried this, but didn't work. May work for others.

So after digging down in the settings a bit, I changed my channel and it worked flawlessly! So my advice would be to stay in the 36-48 channel range. I was previously in the 149-161 range.
Changed the Channel and voila.. did the trick. on my 5MHz N now..

Thanks to both of you for sharing!!

You sir are a saint. May your children be blessed with the joy of gigabyte internet.

i LOVE you guys! i was on channel 149, changed to 36 and now its working ! thanks !

Totally solved my issue. I was about to buy a new card until I tried changing my channel to 44 and now im on 5ghz and getting full speeds.

Thank you!

Today I found iPhone 6 A1549 dropped 2.4GHz,so I decide to use 5GHz for my Apple Device.WDN4800 connect to WNDR4300v2 with 2.4GHz before,change Region from China to United States because China does not have Channel 36,change 5GHz Channel from Auto to 36,WDN4800 is 5GHz now,thank you.

WDN4800 connect to WNDR4300v2 with 2.4GHz before,change Region from China to United States because China does not have Channel 36,change 5GHz Channel from Auto to 36,

I've tried all these methods, I get 5 GHz, but the speed is not more than 20 MB. Windows reaches 120 MB!
Did u have this problem?

Last edited:
how to change channel ? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back