Contribute
Register

Touchpad on EliteBook 850 G5 not working with VoodooPS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wi-fi with Fenvi BCM94360NG M.2 card works out of the box like on real MacBook. I can recommend this card.
As I mentioned in repo, I use always latest (not beta) version of macOS. Currently 10.15.5 (19F101).

Wi-fi with Fenvi BCM94360NG M.2 card works out of the box like on real MacBook. I can recommend this card.
As I mentioned in repo, I use always latest (not beta) version of macOS. Currently 10.15.5 (19F101).
Hello. I had such a problem. After creating a bootable flash drive, I used your EFI folder from this post
Yes, of course.
and such a problem pops up for me

Attachments

• 20200704_151354.jpg
    20200704_151354.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 47
Hello. I had such a problem. After creating a bootable flash drive, I used your EFI folder from this post

and such a problem pops up for me
and after using the folder that you shared for the last time, nothing loads at all, only the crossed out circle. Judging by your photos, the BIOS is identical, even the same version.

@GosTb what EFI folder do you using? From GITHUB? Did you change SMBIOS to you serial numbers?

@GosTb what EFI folder do you using? From GITHUB? Did you change SMBIOS to you serial numbers?

Yes. I changed, but it doesn’t play any role in installing MacOS

I’m no longer using Clover. Take a look at my repo - https://github.com/kecinzer/hpelitebook850g5-opencore
Hello. I managed to start everything, the problem was that I tried to install Mojave, but later I made a USB flash drive with the installation of Catalina, the second problem I had, I don’t understand why, but Catalina did not install until it formatted the SSD

But for some reason my camera doesn’t work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back