Contribute
Register

Toshiba Satellite S50 Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update! I have gotten el captain up and running and installed the recommended wifi card BCM94352HMB and got the wifi working but the bluetooth does not seem to register no matter what i tried, even after following your guide. Also my audio card is recognized by macOS but is not working. thank you so much for the support thus far! the picture shows what my audio card reads in system information. Screen Shot 2016-09-04 at 4.08.57 PM.png

Update! I have gotten el captain up and running and installed the recommended wifi card BCM94352HMB and got the wifi working but the bluetooth does not seem to register no matter what i tried, even after following your guide. Also my audio card is recognized by macOS but is not working. thank you so much for the support thus far! the picture shows what my audio card reads in system information.View attachment 209292

Does your Bluetooth controller show in Ststem Information-> USB?

For audio, read the FAQ.

Does your Bluetooth controller show in Ststem Information-> USB?

For audio, read the FAQ.
no the bluetooth controller does not show in system information. the usb part that is or the bluetooth part

Last edited:
So everything is now working except the sound...... i followed the guide in the FAQ and installed a appleHDA.kext i found online for my idt92hd99bxx sound card and el captain recognizes it and lets me control the audio levels but no sound actually plays

So everything is now working except the sound...... i followed the guide in the FAQ and installed a appleHDA.kext i found online for my idt92hd99bxx sound card and el captain recognizes it and lets me control the audio levels but no sound actually plays

Perhaps you need CodeCommander but didn't install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back